Our facial skin is very delicate so it requires special skin-care attention. Exfoliation is very common and women nowadays are very particular about exfoliating their face because of the amazing benefits it gives. But to get all; these benefits we should use facial scrubs which are specially designed for our face and skin types otherwise the results will not be desired. Today I will be talking about how to scrub your face in correct manner, how to choose a scrub and its benefits.
What is Scrub?
Scrubs basically are an exfoliation product and they are specially made to remove dead skin of body. Facial scrubs are mild than body scrubs and they have less mild granules which are safe to use on face. Scrubs also come with moisturizing benefits so it’s always essential to choose scrub according to skin-type. Using a scrub, will not only remove dead skin layer but it also helps in keeping the complexion even and radiant
How to use facial scrub:
- The first step is to cleanse your skin with a cleaner. Yes, always exfoliate clear skin when there are no obvious dirt, grime and makeup. Exfoliating unclean skin can block pores sometimes instead of deep cleaning them which can be a serious issue.
- Now pull your hair back using a hair-band to avoid any distraction.
- Take a quarter-sized portion of scrub on your fingers and pour few drops of water on it. Adding water will make it move easily without feeling harsh.
- Using very light hands start massaging on forehead and slowly move down to nose and chin. Now, move towards each cheek and scrub them gently in circular motion. Give a couple of extra scrubs to problematic areas, like T-zone but in light circular motion only.
- After you’re done, splash water sop that your face is completely clean.
- After scrubbing, it’s very essential to close pores. So, rub some ice or use a good quality toner to close pores.
- Moisturize your face because scrubs can make it dry.
Repeat the steps two times a week but not more than that.
Benefits of using Facial Scrub:
- Scrubs are recommended to use twice a week because it deep cleanse the skin and pores. This way, your skin will not gather germs, bacteria which will eventually prevent breakouts. But make sure you don’t scrub your face more than twice.
- If you’re out in the sun for long, chances are your skin gets tanned even after layering sunscreen. The best way to remove this tan is using a facial scrub just after returning back home. Yes, you can easily remove fresh tan after coming back home using facial scrub.
- Scrubs will remove dead skin cells and will promote new skin cells growth faster making your face radiant and glowing.
- It also improves blood circulation.
- It prevents dry, flaky sin around the mouth and will keep the skin nourished.
To check out our facial scrub collection, click here.